Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cdog923

This ought to rile up the anti-Dirk crowd:

Recommended Posts

Just now, Landlord said:

 

9 wins and won division in year 2 (kind of year 1.5), and won a conference championship in year four. What's the point?

 

6 wins in year 3? I'm not getting too caught up in the exact years. There just aren't that many blue-blood rebuilds to point to for similarities and differences. The point is they were back to not good even in year 3, had a big jump shortly thereafter, then a steady rise to dominance.

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Landlord said:

 

 

 

9 wins and won division in year 2 (kind of year 1.5), and won a conference championship in year four. What's the point?

 

You said "Championship play" NOT conference championship play. By the way, that is called "Conference title" not championship (see the key in the graphic above). My point is that he fulfills what you were asking for.

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cheekygeek said:

 

You said "Championship play" NOT conference championship play. By the way, that is called "Conference title" not championship (see the key in the graphic above. My point is that he fulfills what you were asking for.

 

 

Given that the conversation is based on contextual comparison to Pelini, and has had several more posts demonstrating other coaches, it's abundantly clear that what I meant and what was being discussed was conference "titles", which if you win you become a champion :o 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Landlord said:

 

 

Given that the conversation is based on contextual comparison to Pelini, and has had several more posts demonstrating other coaches, it's abundantly clear that what I meant and what was being discussed was conference "titles", which if you win you become a champion :o 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.










×
×
  • Create New...