JUCO DE Junior Aho [SMU- Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

18 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Aho commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

Watched a guy last night on Monday night football that played at Grand Valley state sacking Goff and being a freak athlete and disruptor. Jodah or something like that. Sometimes guys slip through the cracks and you take a risk on them because they have so much upside. 

I watched his tape and Gunnersons tape back to back and they play pretty similarl styles. Aho looks faster and looks like he has more torque and power. And he’s a year older with college experience. I like the pickup! 

Welcome aboard. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

I'm not going to say he has the best offer list.  But this is completely made up.  He has offers from Minnesota, SMU and Kansas and Texas has shown interest.  

I have no way of knowing what our main competition was, but the majority of his offer list are Liberty-esq schools. My point was that competition was not stiff.

This is the type of recruiting coaches do  a few weeks before signing day when they have 13 commits. It's a scramble.

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to JUCO DE Junior Aho
  • Mavric unpinned this topic