JUCO DE Junior Aho [SMU- Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

18 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Aho commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

Seeing speculation that wonders if he'll have a place in this class if Johnson and Butler want in.  

I was surprised that we took Cooper - although part of that was me still thinking that Greene was an OLB when he's going to play inside for us.  

But five OLBs seems like a lot for one class, even though we definitely have a need there.  If we get three HS guys - Gunnerson, Johnson and Bulter - it would seem a little odd to also take two JUCOs.  Although there is still the possibility that they think Gunnerson might grow into a DE.

1 minute ago, Decked said:

I have faith the coaching staff will help the kid find another school. Even so..glad we’re in this position/willing to do this

I kinda doubt that. Nothing against our staff, but what are they going to do - cold call other schools they know need OLBs/DEs? But he has time, and probably knew he was jumping the gun a little bit committing.

58 minutes ago, Jason Sitoke said:

So are we thinking that the kid committed publicly even though he had just a contingent offer?  If so, I understand and sucks for the kid. 

If not, isn’t this the kind of thing Saban does...and is roundly admonished for on this very board?

Whoa Whoa Whoa...... Did you just compare Frost to Saban?!?.... Nice :cheers I knew we had the right coach

• Thanks 2
  • Mavric changed the title to JUCO DE Junior Aho
  • Mavric unpinned this topic