JUCO ILB Jamoi Hodge [TCU - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

41 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Hodge commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, B.B. Hemingway said:

Even Honas has.... I look for both of them to have pretty good senior seasons

According to Pro Football Focus grading, Miller has been doing pretty well as of late.  He had a clunker against Wisconsin but the other three of our last four games he graded out at at least 65. Not stellar but very solid.

Honas, on the other hand, not so much.  He's almost the exact opposite.  He had a pretty good game against Wisconsin (75) but the other four of our last five games his best grade was 59 (Maryland) and the other three are less than 53.

12 minutes ago, Mavric said:

According to Pro Football Focus grading, Miller has been doing pretty well as of late.  He had a clunker against Wisconsin but the other three of our last four games he graded out at at least 65. Not stellar but very solid.

Honas, on the other hand, not so much.  He's almost the exact opposite.  He had a pretty good game against Wisconsin (75) but the other four of our last five games his best grade was 59 (Maryland) and the other three are less than 53.

Yeah, I guess I should of said that they both have played better than I expected out of either of them.

7 hours ago, huskerfan702 said:

There isn’t a single LB that should be holding  a spot going into next season. We’ve only kept one team behind the chains consistently all season between tackling and coverage all of these guys can go

Who said anybody was holding a spot? Miller and Honas will almost surely be the top two ILBs going into next season

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO ILB Jamoi Hodge [TCU - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic