JUCO ILB Jamoi Hodge [TCU - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

41 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Hodge commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

Nothing to confirm this, but the staff was supposedly worried about a certain class he took. They may have feared Jamoi might not qualify. From what I have seen,though is that he should have no academic concerns. So whatever it was, Nebraska did not want to take the risk. His coach apparently says he was able to qualify so who knows whether if it was that or if the coaches found someone better. 

The Huskers might only want to take a certain number of JuCo's this year, not sure what the number will be, but that has nothing to do with Jamoi. I just wonder how many they would take for this cycle?

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, HuskermanMike said:

Nothing to confirm this, but the staff was supposedly worried about a certain class he took. They may have feared Jamoi might not qualify. From what I have seen,though is that he should have no academic concerns. So whatever it was, Nebraska did not want to take the risk. His coach apparently says he was able to qualify so who knows whether if it was that or if the coaches found someone better. 

The Huskers might only want to take a certain number of JuCo's this year, not sure what the number will be, but that has nothing to do with Jamoi. I just wonder how many they would take for this cycle?

Still think this was a mistake unless they have someone in the fold who is substantially better and isn’t an unranked JUCO. I unfortunately don’t think they do at this point in time.

• Plus1 1

The only thing that worries me is that we potentially may have bridged a relationship with Indy CC. Hopefully, they understand because that place has some talent in it every year. 

As stated above, there might be more to the story than we know. It just seems strange we take his commitment and then just back off like that. We definitely need 2 ILB's for this class. We maybe wanted to take one JuCo and one HS player and they prefer Mauga over Jamoi. 

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO ILB Jamoi Hodge [TCU - Signed LOI]