JUCO ILB Jamoi Hodge [TCU - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

41 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Hodge commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

40 minutes ago, Ziebol said:

Never said anything about the prospects we had. I think they are all great for this team. I think Lynum is the only reach but I trust Fish. 

Betts is still not a guarantee with his eligibility, so Manning is that much more important. No he is not committing soon, he will be committing in February as he is a May graduate, and he is currently looking at the Texas schools so he is no guarantee. That leaves Nixon as the only WR committed that is guaranteed to be here. Robinson would be a great addition, but Georgia has doubled their efforts to keep him. Fleming has gone silent, he is a stud but again he is a small bodied receiver. 

I also acknowledged KJ and Butler is good news. Us trending for Francois is as well. However that doesn’t mask the fact that we are offering and about to take commitments from unranked JUCOs with no other p5 offers. That doesn’t scream of finishing solid or exceptional. That is the opposite. This is going to be a very top heavy class with a very questionable finish. I’m excited for who we got but you have to look at is as a whole picture and then you will see there is a lot to be desired coming into the home stretch. 

I'm with you Ziebol. This class has the chance to be exceptionally good....or exceptionally bad.... and I think we are trending the latter. Hope I am wrong there. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

2010 - 22 (Pelini)

2011 - 15

2012 - 25

2013 - 17

2014 - 32

2015 - 31 (Riley)

2016 - 24

2017 - 20 (5  4-star top players left)

2018 - 21 (Frost)

2019 - 15 

I am talking about our 247 composite. Which I think is a better understanding of where your class falls by averaging different services. Here is our last 4 years. 

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO ILB Jamoi Hodge [TCU - Signed LOI]