JUCO ILB Jamoi Hodge [TCU - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

41 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Hodge commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

On 11/29/2019 at 11:14 PM, Ziebol said:

Visiting SMU this weekend. Told SMU Writer his commitment was to save a spot and he is very interested in SMU..

I'm kind of thinking the coaches caught wind of this and didn't want to get screwed over by a decommit late in the game. 

• Plus1 1

7 minutes ago, Ziebol said:

We better hope because a JUCO with 4 for 3 eligibility and is immediately able to contribute is damn hard to pass up especially with how poor our ILB play is 

I agree and that's exactly why to me it only makes sense we found someone better.  Either that or there was a reallllyyyy good reason for us to sour on him.  I don't see any way in a less than 24 hr time frame he goes from being excited to commit to "Ask the coach.  I don't have nothing to say".  That to me sounds like he's salty and we pulled the offer.

• Plus1 1
On 11/29/2019 at 11:14 PM, Ziebol said:

Visiting SMU this weekend. Told SMU Writer his commitment was to save a spot and he is very interested in SMU..

4 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

I'm kind of thinking the coaches caught wind of this and didn't want to get screwed over by a decommit late in the game. 

If we heard about it on a message board, I’m sure the coaches have heard about it. 

• Plus1 1

If he's going out of his way to bring up old crap, I can guess it was the coaches pulling his offer due to the petty nature of his twits.  Hope we have a better player in the wings and if it was due to the rumor of what was said to SMU, then probably deserved it.

Edit:. Just saw the aforementioned old crap that it was new crap that I hadn't seen yet, so disregard the guess, I may be completely wrong in said guess.  Keeping it because I can't strike through via the phone.

• Plus1 1

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO ILB Jamoi Hodge [TCU - Signed LOI]