Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cdog923

Guys...WE MIGHT BEAT OHIO STATE THIS YEAR!

Recommended Posts


I know this is said jokingly, but if they vacated the wins, we wouldnt get credited with a win nor would it happen any time soon.

 

That being said:

 

GREAT WIN ON GAMEDAY FOR THE HUSKERS!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I would assume the "family friend" is somehow tied to OSU in some way...right?

 

Oh wait, his tweet said he has known this person the summer BEFORE his freshman year...oh, so definitely a family friend in the truest sense, no OSU ties here...lol

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jaws said:

The only way OSU will have to vacate wins is if they knew about it and still played him.

What do Ohio State fans enjoy more? girl beaters or cheaters? I have never seen a program filled with more slime balls. Jim Tressel, Terrel Pryor, Carlos Hyde, Chase Young, Urban Meyer, Zach Smith, Ezikiel Elliot, etc... I guess misogyny is ubiquitous in Ohio as it sure seemed to peculate in the high school ranks in Steubenville. Congratulations on your fantastic year, I guess running the table won't matter when the NCAA forces that Sh*t stain program to vacate all its wins. 

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, milehighbob said:

What do Ohio State fans enjoy more? girl beaters or cheaters? I have never seen a program filled with more slime balls. Jim Tressel, Terrel Pryor, Carlos Hyde, Chase Young, Urban Meyer, Zach Smith, Ezikiel Elliot, etc... I guess misogyny is ubiquitous in Ohio as it sure seemed to peculate in the high school ranks in Steubenville. Congratulations on your fantastic year, I guess running the table won't matter when the NCAA forces that Sh*t stain program to vacate all its wins. 

Kind of a high horse you are on considering the skeleton's in our own closet. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Stumpy1 said:

Kind of a high horse you are on considering the skeleton's in our own closet. 

Three people? lol Ohio State historically has been cheaters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, milehighbob said:

What do Ohio State fans enjoy more? girl beaters or cheaters? I have never seen a program filled with more slime balls. Jim Tressel, Terrel Pryor, Carlos Hyde, Chase Young, Urban Meyer, Zach Smith, Ezikiel Elliot, etc... I guess misogyny is ubiquitous in Ohio as it sure seemed to peculate in the high school ranks in Steubenville. Congratulations on your fantastic year, I guess running the table won't matter when the NCAA forces that Sh*t stain program to vacate all its wins. 

source.gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, milehighbob said:

Three people? lol Ohio State historically has been cheaters

 

You think there were only three unsavory Huskers?

 

LOL indeed. 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, milehighbob said:

What do Ohio State fans enjoy more? girl beaters or cheaters? I have never seen a program filled with more slime balls. Jim Tressel, Terrel Pryor, Carlos Hyde, Chase Young, Urban Meyer, Zach Smith, Ezikiel Elliot, etc... I guess misogyny is ubiquitous in Ohio as it sure seemed to peculate in the high school ranks in Steubenville. Congratulations on your fantastic year, I guess running the table won't matter when the NCAA forces that Sh*t stain program to vacate all its wins. 

 

I would have been all for paying Chase Young to play for Nebraska.  Yes, I am ok with cheating a little for guys like that.  Sorry, not sorry

  • Plus1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CAHusker said:

 

I would have been all for paying Chase Young to play for Nebraska.  Yes, I am ok with cheating a little for guys like that.  Sorry, not sorry

Its not an indictment against Chase Young, its an indictment against that white tr@sh program called Ohio State.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.










×
×
  • Create New...