Guys...WE MIGHT BEAT OHIO STATE THIS YEAR!

Cdog923

2 hours ago, jaws said:

The only way OSU will have to vacate wins is if they knew about it and still played him.

What do Ohio State fans enjoy more? girl beaters or cheaters? I have never seen a program filled with more slime balls. Jim Tressel, Terrel Pryor, Carlos Hyde, Chase Young, Urban Meyer, Zach Smith, Ezikiel Elliot, etc... I guess misogyny is ubiquitous in Ohio as it sure seemed to peculate in the high school ranks in Steubenville. Congratulations on your fantastic year, I guess running the table won't matter when the NCAA forces that Sh*t stain program to vacate all its wins. 

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, milehighbob said:

What do Ohio State fans enjoy more? girl beaters or cheaters? I have never seen a program filled with more slime balls. Jim Tressel, Terrel Pryor, Carlos Hyde, Chase Young, Urban Meyer, Zach Smith, Ezikiel Elliot, etc... I guess misogyny is ubiquitous in Ohio as it sure seemed to peculate in the high school ranks in Steubenville. Congratulations on your fantastic year, I guess running the table won't matter when the NCAA forces that Sh*t stain program to vacate all its wins. 

Kind of a high horse you are on considering the skeleton's in our own closet. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, milehighbob said:

source.gif

• Haha 2
36 minutes ago, milehighbob said:

I would have been all for paying Chase Young to play for Nebraska.  Yes, I am ok with cheating a little for guys like that.  Sorry, not sorry

• Plus1 1