Guys...WE MIGHT BEAT OHIO STATE THIS YEAR!

Cdog923

4 minutes ago, milehighbob said:

Its not an indictment against Chase Young, its an indictment against that white tr@sh program called Ohio State.

I understand that, I was just kidding around a bit.  Honestly, and this is not directed at you, I couldn't give a flying s#!t less about what happens at Ohio State.  

1 minute ago, Slow yer Roll said:

Could you show us on the doll where thee osu touched you inappropriately?

Hey. Slow your roll with the quotes.  One is enough. :thumbs

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, jaws said:

I don't know if I am impressed with his enthusiastic disdain for Ohio State, and I guess the rest of the state, or the fact that he rolled in a Steubenville reference into his post. Well done!

Ohio is just a trash state, in my opinion. Most people I meet from Ohio that transplant to Denver are low character, low integrity, vociferous loudmouths. Went to the Broncos vs Browns game last week, the stadium was filled with these quasi Appalachian cretins.   

4 minutes ago, milehighbob said:

Ohio is just a trash state, in my opinion. Most people I meet from Ohio that transplant to Denver are low character, low integrity, vociferous loudmouths. Went to the Broncos vs Browns game last week, the stadium was filled with these quasi Appalachian cretins.   

I do love over generalizations as much as the next guy, but please do me a favor and don't judge the state, or me for that matter, by the actions Browns fans. They can be an interesting lot. 

• Plus1 1
24 minutes ago, milehighbob said:

I've lived in Colorado, Nebraska, and Ohio, and I will say that your opinion is off. I dislike Ohio State and pretty much all Ohio sports teams, but most of the people are fine. You on the other hand, seem way more high-strung and angsty than anyone I ever met when I lived in Denver. 

Image result for mellow out gif

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, milehighbob said:

Most people in Nebraska are racists. See that's generalizing. Stop digging yourself a hole LaBeouf.

1 hour ago, milehighbob said:

My experiences with Broncos and Buffalos fans could lead me to say stupid s#!t about the entire state of Colorado. 

But I'll keep it to just you.  

• Plus1 5
3 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

My experiences with Broncos and Buffalos fans could lead me to say stupid s#!t about the entire state of Colorado. 

But I'll keep it to just you.  

This x 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000