Guys...WE MIGHT BEAT OHIO STATE THIS YEAR!

Cdog923

1 hour ago, milehighbob said:

Ohio is just a trash state, in my opinion. Most people I meet from Ohio that transplant to Denver are low character, low integrity, vociferous loudmouths. Went to the Broncos vs Browns game last week, the stadium was filled with these quasi Appalachian cretins.   

<--- from and lives in Ohio, been a Husker fan since '82.  

Don't know anyone like that but there are some who have not stepped out of the stone age, but then again, those can be found anywhere in this world.

1 hour ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

My experiences with Broncos and Buffalos fans could lead me to say stupid s#!t about the entire state of Colorado. 

But I'll keep it to just you.  

I am not a Broncos or a Buffs fan so I am not sure that your description of these two fan bases is applicable to me. 

All I am saying is every year there is something else precarious going down in Columbus, yet they continue to win and win big.

Why no one else is not frustrated like me is bewildering.

Zach Smith and Urban Meyer, Jim Tressel, etc. it's like that program gets to do whatever the hell it feels like and is immune from any sort of ramifications.

Now Chase Young is publicly proclaiming on twitter he has a family friend he met when he was a senior in high school who gave Chase a loan, the colloquial is known as a bag man. What 18 year old gets a fu*k*ng loan!!  

But its all cool, because Penn State can rape kids, Ohio State can cheat and beat women, but god forbid Nebraska ever becomes relevant again in my damn lifetime. 

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, milehighbob said:

I am not a Broncos or a Buffs fan so I am not sure that your description of these two fan bases is applicable to me. 

All I am saying is every year there is something else precarious going down in Columbus, yet they continue to win and win big.

Why no one else is not frustrated like me is bewildering.

Zach Smith and Urban Meyer, Jim Tressel, etc. it's like that program gets to do whatever the hell it feels like and is immune from any sort of ramifications.

Now Chase Young is publicly proclaiming on twitter he has a family friend he met when he was a senior in high school who gave Chase a loan, the colloquial is known as a bag man. What 18 year old gets a fu*k*ng loan!!  

But its all cool, because Penn State can rape kids, Ohio State can cheat and beat women, but god forbid Nebraska ever becomes relevant again in my damn lifetime. 

Uh, I got a $2k loan at 18 years old for a car from my father.  Same conditions Young had.  I had to pay it back in 24 months, and if you would have ever met my father, you'd want to get a loan from a loan shark first.  He was brutal.

1 minute ago, alexhortdog95 said:

Uh, I got a $2k loan at 18 years old for a car from my father.  Same conditions Young had.  I had to pay it back in 24 months, and if you would have ever met my father, you'd want to get a loan from a loan shark first.  He was brutal.

Oh crap dude, that is really awesome, I didn't know your dad was a certified-NFLPA certified agent and you were a 5-star football recruit who committed to Ohio State? hahhahahahah

• Fire 1
4 hours ago, milehighbob said:

Its not an indictment against Chase Young, its an indictment against that white tr@sh program called Ohio State.

Bob, has Mr. Young wronged  you in some way, shape. or form?  Your vitriol for Chase might suggest that he's had relations with someone you're close to.

4 minutes ago, milehighbob said:

Oh crap dude, that is really awesome, I didn't know your dad was a certified-NFLPA certified agent and you were a 5-star football recruit who committed to Ohio State? hahhahahahah

No, but your obvious blanket statement about 18 year olds makes me question your Dirk-ish fixation on Young.....

10 minutes ago, Enhance said:

Several posts have been moved out of this thread and into the Woodshed for what should be incredibly obvious reasons.

Please keep this thread on topic and the posts within our board guidelines. This will be my only verbal warning.

I do apologize, I am fairly new around here and I will openly admit, without being bashful that my social media skills are... rudimentary at best,  and I probably lack the proper HuskerBoard etiquette, but I  digress, is there a physical location for this Woodshed place that you speak about?

2 minutes ago, milehighbob said:

I do apologize, I am fairly new around here and I will openly admit, without being bashful that my social media skills are... rudimentary at best,  and I probably lack the proper HuskerBoard etiquette, but I  digress, is there a physical location for this Woodshed place that you speak about?

1. Email Mods/Admins for access.

2. Know that even though it's locked, you can still get yourself banned, even in the Woodshed.  Just sayin....

Just now, alexhortdog95 said:

1. Email Mods/Admins for access.

2. Know that even though it's locked, you can still get yourself banned, even in the Woodshed.  Just sayin....

Thank you for the heads up, I best stay clear of the Woodshed, Bob does not need to get banned during a bi week, that would be embarrassing. I still need to save some of my frustration for our meltdown when we lose to Wisconsin and Iowa.