Fan Buy In

55 minutes ago, hskrfan4life said:

Glad people are checked out on 2019 when it's still happening. Honestly I don't get it. Must be pretty miserable.

Yes, it has been miserable. Extremely miserable. If I could find a word to rhyme with miserable I would write a little poem for you to express how miserable it has been. But nothing else rhymes with miserable. 

• Haha 1

I am still engaged. Frustrated at losing? Absolutely, but I still watch every game from start to finish. Minnesota and Ohio State were brutally painful, but I watched it. 

With the losing though, the really frustrating part is the accumulativeness over the last couple of seasons of putting aside so many other things to watch these games and seeing the losses. This is on me, but also goes with my fandom, but I have put watching Nebraska football as such a high priority that I have put aside other things and commitments. So we lose, and by Saturday night I am thinking, "I Should have done such and such instead." 

2 minutes ago, PoloWearingBeaver said:

It turned out well for Burrow and LSU, which is awesome.....especially for Burrow.

But he didn't win the job at Ohio State and Frost had a quarterback plan in place.

It would have been awesome, especially from a legacy perspective had he become a Husker.  But let's be happy for Burrow.  It worked out well for him.

• Plus1 1