Fan Buy In

My overall buy-in is still pretty high because of recruits like Benhart, Banks, Wan'Dale Robinson, Ty Robinson, Nich Heinrich,  Corcoran, and Jahkeem Green. Out of those guys only Wan'Dale has seen real playing time and any of the others not named Wan'Dale could be busts...but on paper, those are the types of players you rebuild a program with.

But I have no problem talking about current deficiencies. We have major deficiencies at running back and wide receiver heading into next season. Our running game will very likely be another season of frustrations similar to a lot of this year in that department. But, we could be set up well for 2021 there.

• Plus1 3

1 hour ago, WyoHusker56 said:

I just don't think we've given game weeks enough time yet. They are still developing and Rome wasn't built in a day. Riley really destroyed game weeks and Frost needs more time to fix them. /s

Yeah, but I don't know why we ever got rid of Pelini. At least there were nine great game weeks every season under him. 

• Plus1 1
18 hours ago, Ziebol said:

Way to not comprehend what I am saying. I’m not bitching I am stating facts. When the coaches say Hickman has been the best perimeter blocker, than why the hell has he not been playing? Why is Noa and Williams still playing if Hickman is a better perimeter blocker, which those two are supposed to be in charge of in multiple sets? If Rhamir is as good as advertised and Held/Frost can’t stop giving him rave reviews why waste him playing one snap a game and not just play him? Instead they continuously put Robinson and Mo, when he played, in positions they were not comfortable with and that’s running between the tackles. Teams that win play their best players and when this staff paints themselves into a corner by saying who their best players are and how good they are, but then don’t play them, well that is going to start raising questions.

You are reading TOO much into what coach SF is saying.  He is always going to say good things about the young talent because they are the future and SF knows the future will be brighter then today.  SF or no other coach has ever stated that Rhamir is our best back - yes they have given him praise (two different things). Receivers have several responsibilities and "blocking" is one of them. Rhamir may be close (he may also be dinged up) i'm tired of our young guys getting hurt. I'm also tired of fans thinking the grass is greener elsewhere.  If it was i'm sure the staff would make the move to play them more.

16 minutes ago, dspanther05 said:

Very true.  Can't lose on a bye week.  

About a 5th grade sense of humor is all I have. Made this joke before I saw another poster made it. Feel bad to Carlos Mencia his joke (steal).

Was going to post this.

• Plus1 1