Kansas State

8 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Is this board going to go thru every school that has changed coaches recently and create a thread on how they are doing so well while Nebraska is sucking?

Why does it bother you to look at other schools in similar situations as Nebraska but are doing better? I look at it to say ok so does the excuses we hear about why we suck if other programs and coaches are making progress hold any water. 

• Plus1 5
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
24 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Is this board going to go thru every school that has changed coaches recently and create a thread on how they are doing so well while Nebraska is sucking?

*Shakes Magic 8-Ball*

“Jesus, who is shaking this thing? You know the coach at Kansas State can shake the ball better and get absolute answers every time?! Why can’t we use the Magic 8-Ball technique that Minnesota uses? PJ Fleck can shake the ball with his feet while singing “Row Your Boat”? Dr. Tom would have shaken the ball and got all of the answers at once already...”

*Throws Magic 8-Ball in trash*

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Why does it bother you to look at other schools in similar situations as Nebraska but are doing better? I look at it to say ok so does the excuses we hear about why we suck if other programs and coaches are making progress hold any water. 

Oregon State may be a model for us.

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

You think other programs have similar situations to Nebraska but nobody really knows the exact situations of every college program. I’m gonna stay focused on Nebraska, and I’m sure Frost and his staff is gonna do the same. 

• Plus1 3