Kansas State

2 hours ago, BlitzFirst said:

It's not just him looking at your response that way.  It's a lot of us.

Ha!

No kidding!

"Bo is a horrible coach and recruiter and his wins are not really wins and any good players that he did get were not really that big of a deal because it was just dumb luck and because not all his recruits panned out to be All-Americans and if the other team had a pulse they beat Bo and YSU is bad"

Kansas State has a toughness about them. It's part of their programs DNA. K-State also seems to have a constant chip on their shoulder, which may come from their recruiting of JUCO players. Which is a reason I have no problem with Frost and Co. recruiting some JUCO players, seems those guys can come in with a little bit of something to prove attitude.

29 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Ha!

No kidding!

"Bo is a horrible coach and recruiter and his wins are not really wins and any good players that he did get were not really that big of a deal because it was just dumb luck and because not all his recruits panned out to be All-Americans and if the other team had a pulse they beat Bo and YSU is bad"

Jesus.  I think I said his kids played hard and he was able to win some close games....we aren’t winning those now and didn’t under MR either.  Fact he would drop a head scratcher 1-2 times a yr and get throttled by anyone with a pulse.  This is hardly going out on a limb.  I did say in a class of 25-30 he’d get 10-12 who were quite good, the rest were just meh.  Was that a result of laziness, lack of organization, not sure but yr over yr that was the case.  It also se med yr over yr he was scrambling for the last 5-8 kids in January.  I think someone else said it better, he recruited 25-30th ranked teams and that is where they ended up if not just a bit lower.