Kansas State

2 hours ago, ColoradoHusk said:

Is this board going to go thru every school that has changed coaches recently and create a thread on how they are doing so well while Nebraska is sucking?

Man, I sure hope so....

At this point, I'm all for burning the football program to the ground. I think it's probably fair (at least right now)to say that Kansas St hired a better head coach.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Why does it bother you to look at other schools in similar situations as Nebraska but are doing better? I look at it to say ok so does the excuses we hear about why we suck if other programs and coaches are making progress hold any water. 

Because none of those schools had coaches and admin shat on the program for the last 20 yrs.....least of all k state.  Snyder left it in ok shape.

• Plus1 2

12 minutes ago, UniversalMartin said:

Exactly...and Pelini was a douche too boot, he was essentially White Goodman running our program

This.....I’m very certain given 100 lifetimes bo would have never won less than 6 games.....but never more than 9.  He such a bang up HC that the big HS he’s coaching at in Ohio just gave up 56 pts and lost by 35 pts to a 4 win usd team...

6 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

I see them week in week out playing toe to toe with the best teams the BIG 12 has to offer. It’s year 1 for the new regime, you can’t tell me they have better talent than us. Any insight? 

When you have an aircraft carrier turning around inside of a bay it it’s really hard to do,  causes much ripple, and destruction. 

When you have a sciff turning around in an ocean it can do it quick and nimble, without notice.  Here and gone. 

Once the aircraft carrier gets going in the right direction it’s deadly and forever. We are the Aircraft Carrier. 

let the 20 year campaign begin. 

• Plus1 2
19 minutes ago, I am I said:

When you have an aircraft carrier turning around inside of a bay it it’s really hard to do,  causes much ripple, and destruction. 

When you have a sciff turning around in an ocean it can do it quick and nimble, without notice.  Here and gone. 

Once the aircraft carrier gets going in the right direction it’s deadly and forever. We are the Aircraft Carrier. 

let the 20 year campaign begin. 

But, we've been turning around for nearly 20 years already.

• Plus1 2