JUCO OLB Kevontae' Ruggs

Mavric

He is the brother of Henry Ruggs III, who is a stud wide receiver for Bama. He went to Ole Miss and  but ended up transferring before landing in EMCC's system. This is a system I trust he is coached up to his fullest potential. East Mississippi is struggling some this year to their usual standards, so I don't know what their problem is this year. But this is a top Juco in the country that churns out great players so I am definitely on board with taking this guy. They prepare their players well for D1 football and that is why they send so many to play D1. 

• Plus1 2
22 minutes ago, HuskermanMike said:

He is the brother of Henry Ruggs III, who is a stud wide receiver for Bama. He went to Ole Miss and  but ended up transferring before landing in EMCC's system. This is a system I trust he is coached up to his fullest potential. East Mississippi is struggling some this year to their usual standards, so I don't know what their problem is this year. But this is a top Juco in the country that churns out great players so I am definitely on board with taking this guy. They prepare their players well for D1 football and that is why they send so many to play D1. 

THE Last Chance University

• Plus1 1

He seems like a kid with tons of talent, but he has not been able to find a place to put it all together yet.

"...Kevontae' Ruggs had 16 tackles at Mississippi as a true freshman, got suspended from the team for some unspecified violation of team rules, and left for East Mississippi, where he had 26 tackles and a tackle for loss in reserve play, which is not uncommon when a player arrives late to JUCO......"

https://www.omaha.com/sports/college/huskers/teams/football/recruiting--star-cornerback-set-for-official-visit-more-juco/article_58e84b4a-8bdb-51fb-8a1c-6697acac5c9f.html