Post your feeling about each 2020 candidate in gif form

There's no reason we can't have fun with this election. I know it's serious stuff, and the future of our country could be at stake, but we all have opinions on these candidates, so share them. What else are you going to do, throw another shovelful of S on the heap of Trump S already?

So, some ground rules. 

1 - keep it clean. This isn't the Shed.

2 - you don't have to use a gif. It can be any picture or gif that represents how you feel about the candidate.

3 - try to be funny.

5 - don't make fun of me for being bad at math

6 - label your post. Duh. Tell us who you're talking about

That's it. That's the whole set of rules.

For example:

Joe Biden

These two images represent how I feel about Joe Biden.

What he is as a candidate

M0MFlkf.jpg

How I feel about a Biden presidency

woFIbcQ.gif

• Plus1 1

26 minutes ago, NM11046 said:

The amount of disdain you have for him is just nuts!

I can see right through the slick talk.  Not everyone can.  Like I said in another thread, people love platitudes and sounding like youre smart.  His donors tell him what to think and his position changes like the wind.

• Plus1 1

I'm entertained by the Buttigieg disdain. I haven't watched five minutes of the man speak so I'm not invested in him either way. He seems affable enough to me, but then if I knew nothing about him and just saw a picture of Jared Kushner I'd probably think he's OK-ish (for a mannequin).

I do wonder about the motives of a guy his age running for office. He's, by a decade, the youngest candidate of my life.

7 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I'm entertained by the Buttigieg disdain. I haven't watched five minutes of the man speak so I'm not invested in him either way. He seems affable enough to me, but then if I knew nothing about him and just saw a picture of Jared Kushner I'd probably think he's OK-ish (for a mannequin).

I do wonder about the motives of a guy his age running for office. He's, by a decade, the youngest candidate of my life.

When he first entered the race, I actually kind of liked him.  As its gone on you can see the change.  Hes flipped many of his positions.  There have been reports that his donors told him he is being too radical so tone it down, which he did.  He has the most billionaire donors out of any candidate which worries me since Im not a fan of corruption.  Then the stuff that's come out of South Bend that nobody seems to care about because he is a media darling.

• Plus1 1