Wan'Dale Robinson Injured - may not play against Wisconsin

knapplc

11 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

Can we at least put "injury" or something in these topic titles? Obviously it sucks, but I keep worrying it's the transfer portal. We've really run him into the ground. Hope he can get healthy, and when he's back other guys have stepped up enough that we can use him to the best of his abilities in space.

I agree.  Can we just have a designated injury thread?  Haven't we had one of those in the past?

• Plus1 3

2 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I think Rahmir has used up his four games so he's probably done for the year.  Maybe he has one game left but I think he's out.

That my friend is piss poor 4 game management then. Here we are in a situation where he could actually gain some good experience out of necessity but we cant use him because we had him run down on a kickoff or something stupid.

• Plus1 5
36 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Well. This sucks.

I think this is good news. If Wan'dale wasn't hurt and played in this game, he would likely get hurt before it was over. I mean really, do we want to be running him between the tackles against Wisconsin? No, no we don't. Glad that he may survive the impending curb stomping.

• Plus1 1
1 minute ago, JJ Husker said:

I think this is good news. If Wan'dale wasn't hurt and played in this game, he would likely get hurt before it was over. I mean really, do we want to be running him between the tackles against Wisconsin? No, no we don't. Glad that he may survive the impending curb stomping.

Why does Mills go on a milk carton everygame? Why the hell aren't we using him more to pound the rock? He looked good the last few games before he went missing everytime. Is he in Bo's doghouse too?

• Plus1 5

8 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I think Rahmir has used up his four games so he's probably done for the year.  Maybe he has one game left but I think he's out.

Hail Varsity has him with one game remaining as of Nov. 2nd and I don't know if this was before or after the Purdue game. It says updated each week so maybe after the game?

https://hailvarsity.com/s/7590/2019-nebraska-football-redshirt-tracker

Edit: This has Hickman with two and he played against Purdue and that was his second right?

• Plus1 1
44 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

Can we at least put "injury" or something in these topic titles? Obviously it sucks, but I keep worrying it's the transfer portal. We've really run him into the ground. Hope he can get healthy, and when he's back other guys have stepped up enough that we can use him to the best of his abilities in space.

32 minutes ago, RedSavage said:

I agree.  Can we just have a designated injury thread?  Haven't we had one of those in the past?

16 minutes ago, WyoHusker56 said:

Stop giving me heart attacks about our young players! Thank you. I vote we get him healthy for Maryland and Iowa. No reason to beat him up against Wisconsin.

You guys are right, and I edited the thread title. I don't know why I did that. I don't like vague thread titles, either.

• Thanks 3
8 minutes ago, WyoHusker56 said:

Hail Varsity has him with one game remaining as of Nov. 2nd and I don't know if this was before or after the Purdue game. It says updated each week so maybe after the game?

https://hailvarsity.com/s/7590/2019-nebraska-football-redshirt-tracker

Edit: This has Hickman with two and he played against Purdue and that was his second right?

Huksers.com shows he played in NIU, NW, and Purdue. 

• Plus1 2

At least in this case, I came in expecting bad news and it was pretty bad news but not the worst news.

Nothing is worse than when there’s a thread title like “Ty Robinson - uh oh” and then the content of the post is: a tweet with his weightlifting numbers + asking if we think he should start to see some playing time soon. :lol:

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

This was exactly my thought.  Wisconsin is so much tougher and I've seen our guys stand around watching their teammates get pounded rather than block someone.  Stay safe Wandale and sit this one out.

• Plus1 1