Wan'Dale Robinson Injured - may not play against Wisconsin

knapplc

2 hours ago, Jason Sitoke said:

So you’re making an assumption that his current injury isn’t that serious...and a bigger assumption that he’d probably get injured if he played this week. 

I think it’s unfortunate that he’s hurt and can’t play this week. I guess im just not a big picture thinker. 

You're right on all 3 points.

I assume his current injury is not that serious.

I assume in a game vs Wisconsin, considering our OL and the Badger's  defense, he is likely to get further injured or significantly killed the way they have been using him.

And yeah, you're maybe not a big picture thinker :P

If he is hurt, I agree, hold him out as to not risk further injury. As far as the question of sitting him out the rest of the year to save his health for the future, I say that decision should rest on him. Let the guy do whatever he wants, he is the future of the program, so I say let him make the decision himself.

With that, I don't get all this out of nowhere transfer talk. No idea where that is coming from. He's literally our best player and he is the star. Yeah we aren't winning, but one Robinson committed to Nebraska and coach Frost. I think he knows exactly where this is all going and knows it will get better. Dudes only a Freshman and he is already a huge leader.

1 hour ago, lo country said:

There has to be one snap left somewhere......

Sadly, with no Mo, Mills MIA and Wan'dale hurt, throw him to the wolves.  At least he can say he burned his RS in a few extra games vs 4 snaps.....

Surprised Wan'dale lasted this long.......Dude has been hung out to dry more times than my laundry...

Get a dryer already. It's the 21st century.

• Haha 1

I still like Mazour. He isn't going to do anything crazy, but always seems to make good plays. I think he and Mills can be good enough to move the ball. But lets be honest though - chances aren't looking good Saturday for Nebraska. Without Wandale we basically just have JD and an inconsistent QB. Throw in a defense that hasn't done anything and you have problems. 

• Plus1 1
On 11/13/2019 at 3:59 PM, ZRod said:

Meh, I disagree. With Mills and Robinson in at the same time it opens up quite a few options. It'd be nice if we could get Robinson back to more of the Duck R position and less of a between the tackles running back.

Robinson is having to play a lot of RB because Mills isn't cutting it.

• Plus1 1