S Jaiden Francois

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

50 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Francois commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

7 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

So 2 of the highly touted DBs from that class may leave ? So our recruiting class goes from 20 to like 35? 

Naw it’s not that bad, thankfully. 247 has a class calculator and taking out those two drops us to #23.

But it would definitely be a bummer.

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Yes when rebuilding the program we can’t afford 2 4 stars not making it to campus 

Sad thing, they both made it to campus, then the Rona hit, and neither return. On top of that, JD leaving...what a punch in the gut 2020 has been from a football standpoint. 

• Plus1 1
14 hours ago, TheSker said:

Possibly why Nadab Joseph is a possibility 

There is no correlation between Joseph and Gray/Francois. Joseph would be coming in to play in 2020 and 2021. Gray/Francois weren't playing in 2020, maybe duking it out with NPG in 2021 to play beside Farmer. 

Hadn’t followed recruiting in awhile so a post today on a Reddit Husker sub about J Francois bring a Husker was very confusing. So he signed, came for the spring, went home, decommitted, then recommitted?  Is this correct? No wonder I don’t follow. I’d get whiplash. 

29 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

Hadn’t followed recruiting in awhile so a post today on a Reddit Husker sub about J Francois bring a Husker was very confusing. So he signed, came for the spring, went home, decommitted, then recommitted?  Is this correct? No wonder I don’t follow. I’d get whiplash. 

A lot has happened in the world since he committed, arrived on campus, and left campus...

3 minutes ago, Decked said:

He always has been 

Thank you. I was being lazy.  Recent posts about not making it to campus,  words like decomit,  people saying this is the breaks due to covid......I didn't go far back to see what brought it on.  

Glad to hear you say everything is good

1 hour ago, HANC said:

So.....is he or isn't he a Husker

:dunno

maybe it was an interest rumor. Maybe it was a comment he made on Grey’s twitter. Then maybe he changed his profile pic on Twitter, but then changed it back to being a Husker again. Absolutely no idea on this as I didn’t see the previous profile pic.  Just reading comments and trying to put it all together, but maybe just a lot of idle time for fans?  Most comments seemed very speculative 

but there were a few comments about LSU and Iowa.