S Jaiden Francois

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

50 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Francois commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, ColoradoHusk said:

When your 6-figure salary depends on the choices of 17-18 year old kids, you will probably say a lot of things.

I guess. I understand saying crap like Nebraska is just corn, or they can't even make a bowl or whatever nonsense like that. Heck even saying something like do you really think he'll still be there? But, to make up a rumor that a kids coach is leaving on signing day is a lot lower than all that in my mind.

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1
Just now, WyoHusker56 said:

I guess. I understand saying crap like Nebraska is just corn, or they can't even make a bowl or whatever nonsense like that. Heck even saying something like do you really think he'll still be there? But, to make up a rumor that a kids coach is leaving on signing day is a lot lower than all that in my mind.

Eh, to me it's no different than saying an older coach is going to retire or a young coach is going to leave for another job.  Yes, it's pretty dirty, but recruiting is always dirty.

Just now, WyoHusker56 said:

It's just monumentally stupid imo too. The truth will come out and it will backfire and did. Any chance Jaiden had to change his mind was gone when they tried pulling that BS on him. 

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1