Injuries

HuskrSteve

4 minutes ago, Swiv3D said:

Yup. I pulled both my hamstrings in track so bad they began to tear. Took 3 and a half months before I could run again. If you feel them twinge and get tight, it's better to not try to tough it out

My 13-year old son had tight hamstrings all last spring due to him growing so much so quickly. It really hurt him while playing baseball, and he eventually suffered a minor tear in one of them. It took him about 6-8 weeks to fully recover. 

3 hours ago, suh_fan93 said:

I honestly don't think we'll need him like we will against Iowa but then again that's hoping that the O can keep what momentum they built against Wiscy going.

We havent won a game in a long time..i think we need all the help we can.  But if Wandale isnt ready i am glad they arent risking further damage.

On 11/19/2019 at 5:44 PM, Mavric said:

I don't remember if there was ever much of a report of what his injury is.  But the way it is playing out makes me think hamstring.  Something that's not always terribly bad by itself but is really easy to reinjure.  So they make sure to give it plenty of time to heal up before turning him loose again.

Sean Callahan confirmed it is a hamstring injury.  Probably won't know until kickoff if he's going to play.

• 3 weeks later...