Positive Thoughts

WVhuskerXX

The #1 thing that sticks out to me is that Mills has shown that he cares about fighting for being the #1 back and improving his game. Way too early to call this kind of thing, but his trajectory could be that of Devine's senior year if he stays hungry and keeps working his a$$ off.

That's the kind of running game we need to compete in the B1G West.

• Plus1 5
  • Fire 1
2 minutes ago, Undone said:

The #1 thing that sticks out to me is that Mills has shown that he cares about fighting for being the #1 back and improving his game. Way too early to call this kind of thing, but his trajectory could be that of Devine's senior year if he stays hungry and keeps working his a$$ off.

Mills is a big bright spot and glad he’s back next year. 

• Plus1 6
4 minutes ago, Undone said:

We return all our major offensive skill players next year, plus get Rhamir Johnson and whoever else we've got coming in. Plus the O Line has another offseason to get bigger. Pretty exciting stuff.

1 minute ago, BigRedBuster said:

Mills is a big bright spot and glad he’s back next year. 

I keep forgetting he's back. I don't know why I think he's a senior.

• Plus1 2

As great of an athlete that Can Jurgens is, it takes a bit of a squint to see the projection into a center. 

Ty Robinson, otoh, physically looks like a monster nose tackle. Was pleasantly surprised at how much he seems to have filled out and hopeful for more gains (gainz?) in winter conditioning. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1