Individual Performance

I am I

The team didn’t win but we saw, or maybe I saw, many good individual performances worth noting as we move into the all important “win two” and the future in general. So here goes, add yours 

Nelson: kid plays 100 mph and crushes blocks and runs to the ball. He might not have the tackle stats today but he held his ground and has the look we want 

Mills: performance speaks for itself. His blocks, runs, and determination. didn’t “shine” after his runs. Just did work 

AM:  yeah a couple plays here and there but man, when he flashes he’s damn good 

Spielman: made his catches and made yds after his catches. He’s a baller and will be a key senior

T Robinson: played well as a freshman against the giants of Wisc. Good looks live action, held his own. 

Stoll: can make a difference when he gets his chances. 

Clark: has a ton of upside and swagger. He’s going to be good and was up for the competition. 

Domann:  been a baller all year and just makes plays. 

Honas: has deficiencies but is a good 1 v 1 tackler 

Add to it with your picks of guys who make plays and need a little more help from guys who make plays. We are close! Once the individual players have a full team, we will win these types of games. 

(I left off players who will be leaving after this season as I am looking forward after our bowl game. Such as Lamar played very well)

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 1

Matt Millen was cracking me up on Nelson today.  First Nelson shows up on the Impact Players graphic and Millen says Nelson doesn’t know what he’s doing yet but I love him or he’ll be great (something to that effect).  Later on in the game he calls out Nelson again as a guy that doesn’t know what he’s doing but love his motor or I still like him.  It was a weird way to categorize a player but think his Millen-speak was that he meant once he gets experience he’ll be good.  But instead it made Nelson sound like he had no clue out there!  :lol:  I think Millen sees himself as the next Madden. :dunno:rollin

Mills is a stud.  Will play at the next level.

Lamar Jackson is having a very good season. NFL for sure!

JoJo is super athletic.  Possibly NFL if he wants it.

Cam Jurgens is an absolute stud in the making at center.  NFL future.

Speilman is a playmaker.

Adrian is great when decisive, below average when indecisive.

W. Robinson is going to be great, if Frost doesn’t get him killed at running back.