What if we lose to Maryland?

Here is what I hope whether we beat Maryland and iowa or not.  I hope Frost doesn't go around the country professing how good we are gonna be(what he said on gameday is only his 2nd most embarrassing moment, topped only by the day he was hired when he professed the b10 will have to adjust to him).  I also hope that whatever the media says in the off season about how good we might be that fans not believe it(myself included)  I hope Frost can just keep his mouth shut and concentrate on his football team. Don't want to hear about the best week of practice ever week after week after week and get outcoached by Bethune cookman or Colorado this year.  We as fans are not dumbasses that believe everything that comes out of his mouth..don't lie to us.    Lets move on to next year and hope it is somewhat better.

21 hours ago, gobiggergoredder said:

Had a conversation with someone yesterday about the importance of the 10 practices with a bowl game.

i certainly don’t think it hurts the program, but I think it will do very little to help it.  Close the door on this chapter and let’s move on.  

We’ve already heard Frost’s message to recruits....We need help.

Exactly...I am not going to be disappointed if we dont make a bowl at this point