Trump's Health?

QMany

The White House has a on-site medical team. On Saturday, Trump was rushed to Walter Reed Medical Center. It was not on his schedule. 

The White House Press Secretary, who has not held a single press hearing, took to Fox News to allege it was a portion of his annual exam. Trump's last annual exam was nine months ago.

He was not seen in public yesterday. He has no public appearances today.

I'd like to add that his WH doctor was with him and got into the car with him to go to the hospital.

And he had about 7-8 hours without a tweet Sat.

I'd like to know where Pence was and what he was doing, as if there was any sort of procedure he would have been tapped to cover.  My speculation is that he had a stent or two placed similar to Bernie.  Not a huge deal, but big that they're either lying to us or not telling the whole truth - which is a big deal.

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, deedsker said:

You laugh, but someone posted a Q-Anon thing with that very message.

I'm sure they did and thats kinda why I said it. It sorta fits into their insane wackadoodle theory. Hope Trump is alright just because I don't wish harm on anyone but also if something were to happen those nutjobs scare me

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

I'm sure they did and thats kinda why I said it. It sorta fits into their insane wackadoodle theory. Hope Trump is alright just because I don't wish harm on anyone but also if something were to happen those nutjobs scare me

I don’t hope he’s alright. That’s a waste of energy. 

Although I’d prefer he live and then lose the election. 

42 minutes ago, knapplc said:

This is priceless.

about...  HERE is where the bone spurs would be.

Not that I'm checking SUPER close, but dude's a Ken doll... and those hands do seem small.

• Haha 2