Frost 2-year extension

Mavric

I’m good with it, I have been frustrated like everyone with this season. But I think when the time is right or he feels he needs to change something to win he will. I am skeptical of Chinander being the guy, but I understand Frost probably wants to give his UCF guys what he considers a fair shake to turn this around- play with a team of their recruits. At that point if he is not doing good enough I think Frost would cut ties with Chins or others if needed 

• Plus1 2

4 minutes ago, steverio said:

7 years wasn't enough for Moos. Neither can earn the money . Surest sign yet Frost

is incompetent. And Moos. Any signs of forward progress from this program?

Honestly I think Moos believes things are being done right behind the scenes. Maybe not on the field yet but he probably sees a lot of good signs of a foundation and culture shifting. If we we doing well on the field I don’t think they would have done extension right now. But I think to help recruiting and send a message to the fan base that Frost is our guy so get on board 

squash some rising negativity 

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

6 minutes ago, steverio said:

7 years wasn't enough for Moos. Neither can earn the money . Surest sign yet Frost

is incompetent. And Moos. Any signs of forward progress from this program?

Let’s just fabricate out of thin air someone who is going to be a loyal Husker (alumni or not) who wants to see it turned around.

Yeah, Rex Burkhead won’t be available for another 10 years.

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

This doesn’t make sense to me. I thought they’d let it drop down to 4 years. Nothing about that would look negative. It would just look normal. 

I would imagine this may be more for the behind the scenes stuff with all the new facility info.  If Moos is out there shaking his tin cup hitting up donors I would imagine the donors who are considering writing a check with lots of zeros want some kind of clarity to who the HC is going to be.

• Plus1 1