Frost 2-year extension

Mavric

4 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Recruits don't care much about 7 years vs 4 years, which is the standard.  This is about showing support, which I understand. 

There probably trying to get out in front of the negativity which is likely to result from the "game" today. It's going to be completely non-competitive.

The biggest question of this game is what quarter will Nebraska appear to give up? 

This didn't age well

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 4

30 minutes ago, Wistrom Disciple said:

Odd timing for sure but the sentiment remains, Moos and the administrations have correctly hitched the wagon to Frost being a success. It will come, we need to be patient and trust that he and his staff will figure it out. 

I would guess there is at least some notice of two other second-year coaches being fired in the last week or so and wanting to emhapsize that won't happen here.

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1

i love how people are acting like we can't fire him because of this extension...it's like some of you have learned nothing from the past 20 years.

frost will probably get at least 4 years because of who he is, but if there's no improvement after year 4, he won't be here no matter how many years are left on his contract.

• Plus1 1