What if we BEAT Maryland?

56 minutes ago, junior4949 said:

Maybe, just maybe I'm one of the geezers.  I'm 44, and I attended UNL during the glory years (93-96).  I have never been to a game in which we lost starting in the mid-80's.  The last game I attended was in 03' against Texas A&M when we throttled the Franchione led Aggies.  I will be in attendance for the Iowa game the day after Thanks Giving.  If we beat Maryland, I fully expect my streak to stay intact and for us to go bowling.  Once upon a time, I competed against Frost.  I've followed him throughout his career.  In Frost, I trust.  Everyone just needs to learn to relax.  Rome wasn't built in a day. 

la-dee-da.gif

I am almost to a .500 record now in 50 some games attended.  

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, junior4949 said:

Maybe, just maybe I'm one of the geezers.  I'm 44, and I attended UNL during the glory years (93-96).  I have never been to a game in which we lost starting in the mid-80's.  The last game I attended was in 03' against Texas A&M when we throttled the Franchione led Aggies.  I will be in attendance for the Iowa game the day after Thanks Giving.  If we beat Maryland, I fully expect my streak to stay intact and for us to go bowling.  Once upon a time, I competed against Frost.  I've followed him throughout his career.  In Frost, I trust.  Everyone just needs to learn to relax.  Rome wasn't built in a day. 

The puzzle is solved.  You need to go to more games.  

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

This game is huge. It's as simple as Nebraska needs to win this game to have any shot of being bowl eligible. Will the players show up putting it all on the line knowing that if they lose they are home for December? I am expecting a good well rounded game by Nebraska and Nebraska gets the W, making next weeks game vs Iowa very interesting.