I hate the interface.  It is frustrating as hell.  You record something and still can’t fast forward past the 7 hrs of ads they like to play.  You go to the guide and have to go backwards on it to get to the menu side of the screen.  Football games want to start you at the beginning of the game instead of live and then you have to go to live and rewind to get to where you want to be if You don’t start at live.  And there’s probably a couple things I left out.  

If you didn’t already get it, in summary, Hulu TV blows, IMO.  

They’re raising the price by $10/mo starting next month and that’s  enough to push me over the edge.  I’ll be switching to YouTube TV.  It seems to be the best non cable option IMO.  

3 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Anyone have this?

im thinking about getting rid of Dish at $140 per month and getting this for $50. 

Anyone like it???? Don’t like it?

Probably better off getting YouTube Tv. There is a thread in "Tech Central" talking about the different streaming services.

• Plus1 2
2 hours ago, RedSavage said:

They’re raising the price by $10/mo starting next month and that’s  enough to push me over the edge.  I’ll be switching to YouTube TV. 

Hate to say it, but YouTube TV will probably follow suit. Remember that just a couple years ago, these services were just $30/month. It was a great deal back then, but they just keep getting worse...

I've had Hulu's Live now for the last two plus years now and have been perfectly happy with the service. 

I was going to ride out the Hulu price increase until I saw a comment from a Disney executive about needing a price increase in order to make $$, which I call bs on.  Even at $54  a month it's still way cheaper than cable TV, and at least in the streaming world, there are options available.

That said, Sling doesn't carry BTN and AT&T is a mess right now with their streaming services so that narrows it down a bit if you need BTN.

I'll be switching over to YouTube TV and if I was Google, I'd sit still at their current rate as Hulu customers shop around as well as Vue customers look to fill the void with their January shutdown looming.  The additional customers would fill the void for any price hike.

Once I got Disney+, I canceled Live and just go with the bundle.   As @RedSavage stated, the price increase is not good.  If I were looking to have live TV options, I'd go with YTTV right now.   Currently with no live TV option and Netflix, Prime, D+ bundle, I can access ESPN live sports and don't feel I'm missing anything. 

6 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Thanks for the input.  Is the interface for YouTube TV better?

One thing I don't like about either of them is that they don't have NET.  Sometimes VB is on that and there are some shows I like.

Just hook up rabbit ears.

• 1 month later...