*** Official Maryland Game Thread ***

Mavric

Well, we can see if this team has real heart and guts now in the second half.  If we let Maryland climb back in it - about 10 points would change the complexion considerably with our defensive ability to collapse under slight pressure at times - then the offense will have to take its turn with some ill timed turnovers, etc.   The second half can go the other way in a hurry with the bad news Huskers after our half time adjustments.  

I am so very happy that we are way ahead on the scoreboard, no matter how we actually got that way.   Now let's hang on and try to find a way to pull off the upset vs the c$%keyes in the Turkey Game.   

2 minutes ago, SFW said:

Best pass for the game was McCaffery

A-Mart stinks

I get the impression someone is relaying this game to you by Morse code and you're not actually watching. Yes?

1 minute ago, UniversalMartin said:

Harvard and Yale students did a 45 minute on the field protest against climate change(ok?)..lol...I can just imagine the smugness and self righteousness on the field by students and the pure amount of "Dont give a F***!" by everyone else.

They have a legit point but OK.

• Plus1 2
Just now, UniversalMartin said:

Harvard and Yale students did a 45 minute on the field protest against climate change...lol...I can just imagine the smugness and self righteousness on the field by students and the pure amount of "Dont give a F***!" by everyone else.

The communists there are really big on weather control... it makes them feel like they’re doing something.

Personally, I’d drive the paddy wagon onto the field and arrest them all for criminal trespass.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, UniversalMartin said:

Harvard and Yale students did a 45 minute on the field protest against climate change(ok?)..lol...I can just imagine the smugness and self righteousness on the field by students and the pure amount of "Dont give a F***!" by everyone else.

I wonder how many in a few years will be buying over-sized SUVs and designer clothes and furniture no matter how it was made.

• Fire 1
1 minute ago, UniversalMartin said:

Lol...and their protest will do what exactly? If your going to say, "well, your talking about it" , I will say I am talking about the douchyness of it (their place and time protest) not the topic of it

If protests didn't work India would still be under British rule.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

8 minutes ago, UniversalMartin said:

How about you take that s*** to the Politics board and don’t leave it here again. 

• Plus1 1
5 minutes ago, UniversalMartin said:

Lol...and their protest will do what exactly? If your going to say, "well, your talking about it" , I will say I am talking about the douchyness of it (their place and time protest) not the topic of it

This isn’t the place to discuss this. Go take it to the Politics tab

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1