Nebrasketball Game #5- Washington State (Cayman Island Classic Round 1): Monday, November 25 6:30pm- FloSports

What will the game result be?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What will the game result be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Washington St single digit win
    • Washington St double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/26/2019 at 01:07 AM

https://www.omaha.com/sports/college/huskers/teams/mens-basketball/scouting-report-players-to-watch-three-keys-for-nebraska-vs/article_feba0fd2-10cd-53a5-a9c9-b7497453458a.html

Washington St

2018-19 record: 11-21 (Current record: 2-2)

Offensive efficiency (KenPom): 160th

Defensive efficiency (KenPom): 161st

Trending: Can you be trending anywhere but down if you’re a Pac-12 school who gave up a double-digit second-half lead and lost at home to UNO? Give the Mavs credit. Derrin Hansen had his boys ready. But it shows the difficulty Kyle Smith will have at Washington State. Wazzu fired Ernie Kent last year, who was a Bill Moos hire. Moos extended Kent, too, so he stuck around well after he probably should have. Smith comes from San Francisco, where he won 63 games in three years. Smith has never made the NCAA tournament or the NIT. Just the CIT and CBI. His teams have never been dynamic, but they don’t turn the ball over, and they don’t typically shoot free throws well, for whatever reason.

What is with all of these early games not being televised, or televised on weird platforms. I could see maybe BTN + for all of them, but whats this flosports? For a D1 College basketball tournament, surely there is an open slot on FS1, FS2, BTN, EPSNU, ESPN News...something...

58 minutes ago, Aliens05 said:

What is with all of these early games not being televised, or televised on weird platforms. I could see maybe BTN + for all of them, but whats this flosports? For a D1 College basketball tournament, surely there is an open slot on FS1, FS2, BTN, EPSNU, ESPN News...something...

It's only the third year for this tournament and it hasn't ever had any traditional powers so ESPN, FS1, etc. don't want it.

8 hours ago, GSG said:

There's no way to watch unless I pay $12.50 and cancel it right after the tournament? Wtf? 

Actually I signed up for it today and the minimum for the month was $29.95 ; and can cancel after a month so the $12.95 would have been a bargain.....

I figured $10 a piece for 3 games is not a bad deal....

14 minutes ago, Comish said:

Actually I signed up for it today and the minimum for the month was $29.95 ; and can cancel after a month so the $12.95 would have been a bargain.....

I figured $10 a piece for 3 games is not a bad deal....

I was looking at the year subscription price :facepalm:

Also it appears it's not even working: