2021 JUCO CG Keisei Tominaga [Nebraska - Signed LOI]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/college/basketball/recruiting/Article/Junior-College-standout-Keisei-Tominaga-commits-to-Nebraska-139351573/Amp/

Last year Tominaga played for Japan in the FIBA u18 Asian Championship, averaging 19.3 points and 2.1 rebounds a game. In seven games, Tominga made 23 three-pointers, and had four games of making four or more threes.

Through eight games at Ranger this season, Tominaga is averaging 15 points and has made 23 of his 46 three-point attempts.

• Plus1 2
14 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports.com/college/basketball/recruiting/Article/Junior-College-standout-Keisei-Tominaga-commits-to-Nebraska-139351573/Amp/

Last year Tominaga played for Japan in the FIBA u18 Asian Championship, averaging 19.3 points and 2.1 rebounds a game. In seven games, Tominga made 23 three-pointers, and had four games of making four or more threes.

Through eight games at Ranger this season, Tominaga is averaging 15 points and has made 23 of his 46 three-point attempts.

Yaaaasssss 

• Plus1 1

Depending on how accurate Google Translate is:

I was very happy!
A little online
I decided to play for 2 years at my current Ranger College and then commit to Nebraska University!
I'll do my best to improve my results and skills here to become an NBA player who plays an active role in NCAA.
#First step to dream
#challenging
#Nebraska

• Plus1 4

• seaofred92 changed the title to 2021 JUCO CG Keisei Tominaga [Nebraska - Signed LOI]
  • Mavric unpinned this topic