2019 CFB Coaching Carousel

Mavric

15 hours ago, Savage Husker said:

What a mess of a program to take over when he has taken PSU to top-10 status and has a loaded roster for next year to make a run, but good play to increase his current salary. 

This.  This is all that'll come of Florida State's  play for Franklin.  There will be knashing of teeth up in Pennsylvania.  Then he'll get a nice salary bump. 

• Plus1 1
10 hours ago, NUance said:

This.  This is all that'll come of Florida State's  play for Franklin.  There will be knashing of teeth up in Pennsylvania.  Then he'll get a nice salary bump. 

I don’t think PSU fans are too worried, except for the fringe few. Franklin is from Pennsylvania and gets the PSU culture. I’m not going to speak for them, but since engaging one of them, they like and respect him a lot especially after O’Brien used them as a stepping stone to the NFL and will do what it takes to keep him - rightfully so, I think he’s a standup guy. They loved his response after the fan wrote the controversial letter about the clean cut look.