*** Official Iowa Game Thread ***

Mavric

3 minutes ago, CAHusker said:

It would have been interesting to see what Luke could have done, a guy would think better.  I know everyone is pissed, but this team fought hard and is not very good.  Skill positions alone are way below what we need. 

This really hurts us

No Washington

No Robinson

Average Martinez

Average? Are you kidding me?

1 minute ago, onlyHskrfaninIL said:

I dont know what happened to martinez this year.  He looked athletic last year he looked honestly kind of fat and slow today.  He has to get healthy and get in better shape.

No, he needs to be benched for better players.  No good recruits should have to place their fate on Adrian.  He needs to be done.  He's not a good player.

• Plus1 2
2 minutes ago, Decked said:

For clarity’s sake: I don’t support Martinez. Luke has the fire, the leadership, the decision making. Martinez can say some cool things to the media to try and talk his way out of this but we all know he is a dud from last year. I just don’t know how he could regress so bad.  

Not calling you a White Knight at all.  There are other on the board that destroy people for calling for Adrian's benching.  

People tried to torch me week after week stating he's not good and Frost's loyalty could be a real problem.  

4 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Exactly. Not that he is the answer long term but he has been making the defense better and you don't fire this early if there is progress. Next year will be different progress needs to be more significant

He was never going to be fired regardless of performance. Dewitt on the other hand should be cleaning out his office right now.

Just now, DefenderAO said:

Not calling you a White Knight at all.  There are other on the board that destroy people for calling for Adrian's benching.  

People tried to torch me week after week stating he's not good and Frost's loyalty could be a real problem.  

You are absolutely correct. In fact hes so bad that if he's starting next year I'll definitely find something else to do. Not gonna watch slow a$$ sloth destroy another season. 

My concern now are the likes of current QB recruits, the young ones on the team, and skill players like Wandale.  If I'm a stud on the team I go up to Scott's office and have a serious talk with him.  Adrian has no business leading this team.  He's not athletic, iffy thrower at best, bad mind to read the D and cannot understand game management.