*** Official Iowa Game Thread ***

Mavric

Just now, Archy1221 said:

If Martinez is our QB next year, I’m out as a fan.  He cost us the game by playing like crap and then being a big pansy by running out of bounds.   

I’m bought in on Frost, but if he is too stubborn to change thebQB and stop calling 20 swing passes a game, then God help us.   This was a terribly coached game and horrible horrible horrible game by the QB. 

He's not a cerebral player.  He cannot read defenses.  He doesn't understand to stay in bounds.  He has regressed in physical tools.  

What does he bring?   Seriously Martinez needs to never play unless in blowout games where Luke has led NU to a romp.  

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, HuskerMan said:

Frost lost this game and Martinez sucks.  Point in fact.  Frost lost this game with his piss poor calling at the end and Martinez lost that game when he ran out of bounds.

The fair catch on the one and the motion penalty was mind boggling dumb. 

1 minute ago, Micheal said:

That blind side block call was a joke and led to this. How does Iowa not get killed for holding by their offensive line all day yet a shoulder to shoulder side by side block gets called? 

Give me a break frost blew it. The refs gave nebraska call after call to keep us in the game. Frost running a slow as f#&% martinez and 15 first half screen passes lost Nebraska this game.

• Plus1 1