Potential HCs

7 hours ago, Good Tweetman said:

I have won 20 in a row in NCAA Football 12, I think that says enough unto itself

Only 20? Noob. 

Also, Mods: lock this crap, please. 

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Frost isn't going to survive another losing season.

Yes he is. 

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

Yes he is. 

I mean, at least we seem to agree the likelihood of Frost having another losing season is high.

We just disagree on the timetable of the abysmal results of his tenure mattering.

Seems pretty obvious to me his golden boy shine has already worn off.  The results matter going forward. 

6 hours ago, The Dude said:

I mean, at least we seem to agree the likelihood of Frost having another losing season is high.

We just disagree on the timetable of the abysmal results of his tenure mattering.

Seems pretty obvious to me his golden boy shine has already worn off.  The results matter going forward. 

Oh, they're winning 3 games next year. However, Frost's cache isn't going anywhere. he'll be here for his entire contract if he so chooses. 

15 hours ago, Good Tweetman said:

Let’s be frank.

It has been nearly 20 years of this...abysmal coaching. And I do not see anything from Frost that suggests he is different. I’m not saying the program will fire him now, but, as I see it, it’s inevitable.

So who could this program turn to?

You’re an idiot for starting this thread. GTFOH ! 

1 hour ago, Cdog923 said:

Oh, they're winning 3 games next year. However, Frost's cache isn't going anywhere. he'll be here for his entire contract if he so chooses. 

I think you might be too far gone to reason with.  There's a zero percent chance Frost will return for a year 4 if he only musters 3 wins in year 3.

• Haha 2