Is Frost impeachable?

April Wine

I am a firm believer that Frost will be here at least until his contract runs up. I say at least because I do think he gets this thing turned around and will be here longer, but I think at the very least he is here 5? more years.

If we get these same type of seasons for 5 straight years the 4-8,5-7, maybe an surprise 6-6, then I think he would walk way after 7 years and we all realize Nebraska football is done. dead. forever a memory of greatness for those who got to be apart of it.

I am a firm believer that if Frost can't do this, no one can. IF he can't get it going, then the move to the Big Ten was ultimately a green toxin that poisoned us forever. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
19 minutes ago, HuskerMan said:

With more similar next year I think it will at least force Frost hands on making some changes.

I'd be very surprised if he makes any coaching changes.  I'm thinking that it is HE that is a major part of the problem, as he seems over his head (the DC stuff seemed encouraging in the second half.. I don't know enough about it to be sure it was Chinander's doing or just some fired up players, but they held an 8 win team to just 3 points in the 2nd half and stopped several 3rd downs). 

His work at UCF was not "consummated," so to speak, in that his only real good season was his last and had much too short a tenure there. 

I just have this ongoing feeling that he is limited, and I don't mean the talent on the team;  I mean him. 

• Fire 2
1 minute ago, BoNeyard said:

I am a firm believer that Frost will be here at least until his contract runs up. I say at least because I do think he gets this thing turned around and will be here longer, but I think at the very least he is here 5? more years.

If we get these same type of seasons for 5 straight years the 4-8,5-7, maybe an surprise 6-6, then I think he would walk way after 7 years and we all realize Nebraska football is done. dead. forever a memory of greatness for those who got to be apart of it.

I am a firm believer that if Frost can't do this, no one can. IF he can't get it going, then the move to the Big Ten was ultimately a green toxin that poisoned us forever. 

^^This. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1