In the past five years...

knapplc

2 minutes ago, Caliborn72 said:

Unfortunately, I think a trend of close game losses is a sign of coaching errors more than anything else.

Frost will get this right but we have to be better in all areas.

I am still hopeful he can get it right too but that will require Frost to change his own ways and likely his staff. Hopefully he will find the path to success.

• Plus1 1

Say what you want about anything, but I am watching K-State, with a first year coach play defense, special teams, and some blah, but effective rushing offense.  They might not win, but they have 7 wins this season already, and beat OU.  

It can't be that hard to find someone who wants to wear red, want to win and coach those players who want that as well.  It is more than a 5 year thing right now.  Its a thing that dates back to 2003, firing a 9 win coach, and then not having a plan.  This is, and always will go back to Petersen and his cronies.  Fired a coach, and didn't have a for sure diamond in the rough ready to lead this to something better.  

16 year stretch of losing games, that shouldn't have been lost, and not winning games that matter.