frost is in big trouble

April Wine

4 minutes ago, SFW said:

Frost is in trouble because he won’t change.  What we’ve seen we will continue to see.  

If he doesn’t drop his ego and change

He’ll be fired in 2 years from today.  

I totally agree..........look at the schedule the next two years, not good for us.  I'm also tired of the if Frost cant do it nobody can crowd(I admit I was one of them at the start of his hiring).  There are probably at least 50 coaches out there that nobody has heard of yet better than frost that would bring real assistant coaches with them that actually know what big time college football is about.  I really am wondering if Moose and Frost survive this

• Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, April Wine said:

We are paying someone 5 million a year to get coaching experience at (what used to be a football powerhouse),  doesn't seem right

“We”???......You gotta mouse in your pocket or something?

You aren’t paying him jack and please don’t lump anyone else here in with yourself.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, lo country said:

I know.  They gave up 27 and record rushing for 2 RB's....They did however score a TD and hold them until the last 32 secs of the game....The 2nd half was one of the better Chin performances IMO.  Don't get me wrong, I am not pleased at all...

Yep, they didn't do squat in the second half....until they needed to.  The D folded like a cheap suit on that last drive though. 

I remember being pretty excited in the first half the Colorado game.  The kids on D were running around with their hair on fire making plays.  Chins called a lot of blitzes, twists, etc.  That all disappeared, and I find it odd considering Frost was a NFL safety.  

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, April Wine said:

In his post presser he talked about needing more pieces for his offense....Looks like year 2 has taught him nothing,  he needs defense in a bad way...almost the whole d-line graduates, no linebacker depth what so ever and he Is only talking about more pieces on offense?  He proved today that he doesn't know how to coach the ones he already has!!!!!  Our talent didn't lose this game, the coaches quit on the team.

who cares perry cox GIF

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
2 minutes ago, southernoregonhusker said:

Yep, they didn't do squat in the second half....until they needed to.  The D folded like a cheap suit on that last drive though. 

I remember being pretty excited in the first half the Colorado game.  The kids on D were running around with their hair on fire making plays.  Chins called a lot of blitzes, twists, etc.  That all disappeared, and I find it odd considering Frost was a NFL safety.  

Even the announcers said that we got what they called....32 seconds and big arm QB and we brought no pressure at all that drive......Frost needs to listen to their play by play to see how asinine his game plan was...Loved their comments about the swing pass to Mazour...They said that the motion caused the D to follow him and over load that side....It's a number game...Same with the pass to Mills from our own end zone...Same thing ran to the side with more defenders and it left the receiver to block 2 guys...Again numbers.  If the play by play guys see this, it must be painfully obvious to DC's....  I do not know if we had more than 3-5 get positive yardage yet it seemed to be Frosts go to play....

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1
15 minutes ago, April Wine said:

I totally agree..........look at the schedule the next two years, not good for us.  I'm also tired of the if Frost cant do it nobody can crowd(I admit I was one of them at the start of his hiring).  There are probably at least 50 coaches out there that nobody has heard of yet better than frost that would bring real assistant coaches with them that actually know what big time college football is about.  I really am wondering if Moose and Frost survive this

If we keep getting the same

They don’t

52 minutes ago, April Wine said:

TO ALIEN   Where has Cade Warner been  seems to do pretty good when they use him,  but Frost only has like 5 or maybe 10 plays in the book on offense and 7 of them go straight to the sideline for huge losses

Kade Warner was out for about 9 games with a torn hamstring and is playing now on one leg because it isn't fully healed. Our receiving core is very thin.

• Plus1 1

3 minutes ago, DefenderAO said:

Excited When Frost coaches the whole team and not just the Offense.  He's also one of the only coaches staring g at his play sheet almost the whole game.  Lastly, hope he will put the program before certain people in the future 

I this an alternate universe you speak of?

1 hour ago, April Wine said:

TO ALIEN   Where has Cade Warner been  seems to do pretty good when they use him,  but Frost only has like 5 or maybe 10 plays in the book on offense and 7 of them go straight to the sideline for huge losses

Agreed...the love affair with the sideline pass has mystified most fans, and the announcers today couldn't contain themselves with how stupid it was to continue running that play...i wish we would go down the sidelines to wide receivers on deep balls at least a handful of times each game..if we don't because we know it will get picked then thats an issue and we need a diff QB who can make those throws.

You can't only run plays that allow the other team to press you and stack the box ...yet that is ALL we do..its frustrating