frost is in big trouble

April Wine

35 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

“We”???......You gotta mouse in your pocket or something?

You aren’t paying him jack and please don’t lump anyone else here in with yourself.

The HELL i'm not paying them something.....I have husker gear, husker jersey's, I travel a hell of a long way to go see a s#!t team. Don't tell me I don't pay to try and enjoy my husker football you prick...Don't ever accuse me of that............anybody that wears a husker hat has helped paid for any upgrades that happen with that team.   You are living under a rock.........have you ever bought a ticket?  I think you still are just dumb or that turd never got out of you underwear 30 years ago........I am contributing just like every other true husker fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

Just a really tough first 2 years for Scott. He is learning on the job. This isn't a little school where you needed a small infrastructure overhaul like central florida. I really think he was not prepared for the job. Now he gets it. Purdue and Cincinnati will tell us if has made the adjustments.

12 minutes ago, April Wine said:

The HELL i'm not paying them something.....I have husker gear, husker jersey's, I travel a hell of a long way to go see a s#!t team. Don't tell me I don't pay to try and enjoy my husker football you prick...Don't ever accuse me of that............anybody that wears a husker hat has helped paid for any upgrades that happen with that team.   You are living under a rock.........have you ever bought a ticket?  I think you still are just dumb or that turd never got out of you underwear 30 years ago........I am contributing just like every other true husker fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suspension in 3 2 1......

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HuskersNC949597 said:

What if Maurice Washington didn't go full idiot and get himself kicked off the team?  Could have made a big difference today, and in a few other games down the stretch.  Would have given Nebraska a deep receiving threat.

Also note Kade Warner was injured most of the year.

Uhhh, mo ain’t a deep threat brah

• Plus1 2

I think the swing pass overload is a by product of not being able to do anything early in the year up the middle. Perhaps to try and bring the defense more to edges of the field. Problem is they need to cut the swing pass down by like 25%...

a lot needs to be addressed but this thread title is a knee jerk overreaction.  Sure, we have some positions to fill but frankly this d line was overrated since the summer and the linebackers can’t get any worse... I hope 

• Plus1 2

Unfortunately, Frost’s comments are very worrisome. He thinks we just need a few more pieces on offense. That is all! How about our defense? We keep Nate Stanley in check all game and when it matters most, he flings it a will like Aaron Rogers. However, the defense did not lose this game for us. The unspecial teams killed us and Frost pointed out that he has to look into what happened on the punt return. Frost needs to get himself a good offensive coordinator and he needs to focus on fixing the many issues with all phases of the game. He keeps acting as if he is only responsible for the offense. Does he still think he is in Oregon? For five million dollars, he needs to pay attention to all three phases. Also, the play calling was questionable all day and even though Martinez was given a lot of time to throw, he could not find anyone open. Seriously! Luke found Speilman in one play. Apparently Martinez has a problem with his eye sight. How can things get better next year when we have the same exact coaches making the same exact piss poor judgement. With our schedule next year, if we get to 5-7, that would be progress. I have never in my 50 years of watching the Huskers thought we would miss three bowl seasons in a row. Then again, The fans are he ones who care and the coaches just cash fat checks without putting a good product on the field.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, Undone said:

Meh, I disagree with this I guess. If Washington hadn't turned out to be the guy he is and he was producing out there, things look so much different. And that even plays with Frost's remarks that he needs more pieces. He needs more talented running backs out there. He had another one, but he got kicked off the team.

Martinez, McCaffrey, Washington, Wan'Dale, Smothers, Benhart, Banks, Corcoran, Mills, Tannor, Henrich, Ty Robinson, Noa Pola-Gates...pretty good stuff. Not guys that instantly make you Ohio State but guys you build a team to dominate the West with for sure.

Exactly.  Which is why this is Frosts fault.  He has plenty of pieces, he just cant call a game.  Thanks for pointing that out.

• Fire 2
10 minutes ago, HuskersNC949597 said:

He went for 102 receiving against them last year including a 28-yard TD.  He was a home-run threat.

He’s def a home run threat but this offense is missing a deep threat. A WR that demands attention streaking down the field or a deep post. A Stanley, Kenny bell or DPE would have been wonderful this year

while mo and Wan’Dale can score at any time, they’re not a receiver who can line up and beat a corner consistently