if we go 5-7 in 2020, is frost the coach in 2021?

BoSolich

2 minutes ago, rdwoodpecker said:

He is not going anywhere! That thought should have not entered your head let alone allow you to post it.

He only has 4 years as a major college coach, it will take some time. 

i think it's a fair question... no bowl game in your first 3 years would get 90% of P5 coaches fired.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1

The two year extension he just signed is a CLEAR SIGN that he is here to stay for at least four more years. I do not have a problem with him staying. He has the potential to be a very good coach for us but he needs to let go of his stubbornness and ego. His refusal to accept true blame and admit that his play calling is questionable at stretches when we need him to be on point need to be addressed. He has to do some self reflection and assessment of his coaches. Keeping his coaches because they are his buddies is not going to fly with the fans. He has to seriously consider some changes because our defense and unspecial teams have not been great and play calling is stagnant with way too many side throws that go NOWHERE. Time to learn some new plays.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 2

giphy.gif

As usual find myself agreeing with Ziebol until he destroys me.

3 minutes ago, Ziebol said:

Agreed. People need to take the Golden Boy blinders off. There are little to no positives from the day this staff took over to now.