You Funny Guys...

Last year you won four games.  This year you won five games, and came very close to upsetting #17 Iowa in the final week.  Don't fret; your team is getting better.  Don't hope for too much, too soon.  Your disappointment this year is the product of a hype-letdown.

Scott Frost is a respected coach and he's going to build you a better team.  It's already happening.

• Plus1 8
  • Fire 1

Thanks! The yo-yo of praise to rage is sometimes pretty hilarious around here. This board was excited for Iowa after beating Maryland and there was much talk about going bowling.

Now we lose and people want to fire Frost, fire Chinander, fire DeWitt, play the backup quarterback, plus prepare for another 4-8 season next year.

It's amazing some people don't get whiplash flopping back and forth like this.

• Plus1 3
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, knapplc said:

Thanks! The yo-yo of praise to rage is sometimes pretty hilarious around here. This board was excited for Iowa after beating Maryland and there was much talk about going bowling.

Now we lose and people want to fire Frost, fire Chinander, fire DeWitt, play the backup quarterback, plus prepare for another 4-8 season next year.

Adrian is slow and I hope he gets healthy amd gets better. I also hope that the QB position is a real battle this off-season.

• Plus1 1
10 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I find it funny that some like to exaggerate peoples points...  You can be excited about the Iowa game after the Maryland game AND disappointed with the out come after the Iowa game...  You can also state opinion and STILL be a fan...  Id feel sad living in some of your guys's black or white world... 

• Plus1 5
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 2

1 hour ago, twofittyonred said:

I find it funny that some like to exaggerate peoples points...  You can be excited about the Iowa game after the Maryland game AND disappointed with the out come after the Iowa game...  You can also state opinion and STILL be a fan...  Id feel sad living in some of your guys's black or white world... 

Nobody said these people weren't fans - that seems like an exaggeration of my point.  :lol:

• Fire 1
16 hours ago, everybody knows my name said:

Last year you won four games.  This year you won five games, and came very close to upsetting #17 Iowa in the final week.  Don't fret; your team is getting better.  Don't hope for too much, too soon.  Your disappointment this year is the product of a hype-letdown.

Scott Frost is a respected coach and he's going to build you a better team.  It's already happening.

I agree 100%.  It's the lack of knowledge of what it will take to turn this program around.