Tommie blasts Frost

NUance

image.jpeg.bec0efbb453c4399a27846fd088b0b7e.jpeg

Tommie blasts Frost (as reported by blasting news, fittingly) 

"Tommie Frazier says Scott Frost 'can't get it done' for Nebraska football"   LINK

This coming from a guy who couldn't get it done coaching Doane college.  Great QB--one of the best running quarterbacks ever.  But as a coach or commentator, not so much.   

• Plus1 5
  • Thanks 3

I guess I would be jealous too if my peer who is in the same space as me was making MILLIONS and I wasn't making anywhere even in the ballpark. I think if we are honest with ourselves a lot of fans have doubts right now about this staff, but most fans still have hope along with those doubts. But...thats a pretty bad look coming from that source...if I was DONU I would probably distance myself from him as much as possible at this point. If we ever do get this turned around it will be quite interesting to see what he has to say at that time. 

• Plus1 5

2 hours ago, Hedley Lamarr said:

Tommie had to be let go at Doane because he couldnt get enough kids on the team to play a game....he ran so many kids off that the coaching staff that came after him had to bring in like 3 recruiting classes in one class. It was some stupid high number close to 70 or so I think. 

There were supposedly some "off the field" issues at Doane as well.  Which make him even less respectable.

Just now, SouthLincoln Husker said:

And a guy who could not win 4 games at a NAIA school. 

He literally couldn't get Nebraska NAIA kids to come play for him....the ones that did left. If he would have not been fired Doane would of had to forfeit the next season because they wouldn't have had enough kids to play.