Your 2020 Nebraska Cornhuskers

BIG ERN

2 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Word is that Omar Manning is the only new-comer not in Lincoln yet and he's scheduled to be here Saturday.

Great news as there were some questions with Manning, Betts and Greene but everyone appears good-to-go.

Scott and Greene are here now? I thought those 2 plus Francois haven't arrived yet.

Just now, Ziebol said:

Scott and Greene are here now? I thought those 2 plus Francois haven't arrived yet.

Francois is in a different boat as he was here this spring.

But the story was all the non-early enrollees are now on campus except Manning arriving this weekend.

• Plus1 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Gorillahawk said:

Give this kid a year or two and he very well could be another Dedrick Mills or Imani Cross type player. Hard nosed, great in short yardage, and wears a defense out, allowing our speedy guys to make big plays 

My recollection is Cross was quite a bit bigger (around 6-1 225) and Mills around 5-11 220).   I can see a few pounds on Scott but he is already carrying about all he needs really (10 or 15 more maybe ?) and too much more might slow him down.  He show pretty good speed and agility.  He seems more like an every down type but not so much a big bruiser type imo.  Maybe add 3” height and 35 lbs and get Dan Alexander.  lol.