Your 2020 Nebraska Cornhuskers

BIG ERN

9 hours ago, Mavric said:

Word is Jaiden Francois and Daniel Cerni are the only two scholarship players not on campus.

Francois is expected as early as Sunday.

Cerni is being delayed by international travel bans.  Hoping to be here later this month.

Anyway we can smuggle Cerni in?

• 2 weeks later...

8 minutes ago, Decked said:

Robinson took way too many hits last year. Too many extra touches from the backfield + horrible throws out wide by Martinez. Need to keep him healthy. 

Yeah I thought they leaned pretty heavy on him too.  He also had a knack for maybe trying to lower that shoulder also instead of as he has said before just taking the play for what it was and moving onto the next.  When I read this I was happy.

I would looove to see what Alante Brown could do especially given the fact that we're thin at the WR position going into this season.

• Fire 1

5 minutes ago, Farms said:

Don’t get me wrong Spielman was solid but just wasn’t incredibly dynamic/explosive in my opinion. I see Brown stepping right in and filling that role nicely.

I believe Spielman has the second most yards after catch in the big ten. He also had what..800 yards? Idk about that one. I do think Alante has a chance of 300-400 yards. 

2 minutes ago, Decked said:

I believe Spielman has the second most yards after catch in the big ten. He also had what..800 yards? Idk about that one. I do think Alante has a chance of 300-400 yards. 

I guess maybe my memory is just too short and I’m not giving him enough credit. But he also had a lot of yards because he was targeted A TON cause of our lack of talent at receiver.