Your 2020 Nebraska Cornhuskers

BIG ERN

On 7/13/2020 at 2:14 PM, Mavric said:

Sounds like music to my ears.  I prefer more downfield passing with WR's making a play.  Did it with Morgan, KBell, Enunwa, etc.  I hope we have a taller group of targets than we've had lately (expect WRobinson. He is great just as he is).

• Plus1 2

On 7/22/2020 at 12:37 PM, admo said:

Sounds like music to my ears.  I prefer more downfield passing with WR's making a play.  Did it with Morgan, KBell, Enunwa, etc.  I hope we have a taller group of targets than we've had lately (expect WRobinson. He is great just as he is).

They are working on a bigger WR group. Manning and Betts are a good start, with 2 more WR’s committed in the class of 21. Throw in Hickman moving to WR, that is a lot more size than the past 5 years. 

• Plus1 3
6 hours ago, ColoradoHusk said:

They are working on a bigger WR group. Manning and Betts are a good start, with 2 more WR’s committed in the class of 21. Throw in Hickman moving to WR, that is a lot more size than the past 5 years. 

Combine that size with speed and you have great opportunities in the down field pass game.  Do we know they have 4.5 speed and run precise routes and block with authority?   Will Adrian find them?

Lubick, Frost, etal have the right plan if they pieces turn out. 

On 7/24/2020 at 10:20 PM, ColoradoHusk said:

Yess!  Thank you!