2020 Schedule Analysis

58 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

https://www.si.com/.amp/college/2020/01/15/early-top-25-rankings-clemson-ohio-state-alabama?__twitter_impression=true

3. Ohio State

5. Penn State

11. Minnesota 

12. Cincinnati 

13. Wisconsin 

24. Purdue 

No Iowa in those rankings... kind of surprising.  A lot of other have them ranked mid teens and USA Today has them at #10.  In all ESPN, The Athletic, CBS, Athlon and USA today have them ranked anywhere from 10-23rd.  

8 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

No Iowa in those rankings... kind of surprising.  A lot of other have them ranked mid teens and USA Today has them at #10.  In all ESPN, The Athletic, CBS, Athlon and USA today have them ranked anywhere from 10-23rd.  

I'm not that surprised by no Iowa, they lose a lot of their difference makers. I am surprised by Minnesota at 11 and Purdue being ranked. Minnesota's offense will still be good, but they had a very easy schedule last year and still almost lost all of their non-conference games. I've been burned before expecting a team who looked great in their bowl game to be the same team that takes the field the next year. And I know Rondale Moore is great and Purdue is probably better than they showed last year, but having 2 really good receivers doesn't make you a top-25 team.

These lists are all pretty wack at this time of year anyway.

On 1/15/2020 at 2:35 PM, BIG ERN said:

This is the only game that matters. Cannot start 0-1 (0-1)

Saturday
Sep. 5
Purdue Football Schedule Purdue Boilermakers Memorial Stadium, Lincoln, NE

We have everyone back on O plus some nice additions, Purdue will be in their first game of a new, much different defensive scheme. Should move the ball all over them, unfortunately I can also seem them moving the ball all over us. Will be surprised if this one doesn't go down to the wire. Hopefully our ST's are fixed, could be the difference. 

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 2

• 3 weeks later...