Luke McCaffrey

suh_fan93

11 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I wonder if he has already reached out to CSU.  Fort Collins isn't far from Greeley, if he wants to keep getting advice from dad.

Well if I was his dad I would advise him to go to a certain school in the BIG XII.

Hint, they are on our schedule next year.

• Haha 2
  • suh_fan93 changed the title to Luke McCaffrey is entering the transfer portal.

On 1/25/2021 at 11:15 AM, Hilltop said:

He is leaving.  Just got the news from my source.  Doesn't see a future for him at QB here and really wants to play QB.  Hope my guy is wrong but he hasn't been yet.    

Hate it when my guy is right...smh.  I was really hoping he would make a position switch.

• Plus1 2
11 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

Sad to see him go.  Would have been our best returning ball carrier.  Nothing but good luck to him.  Showed nothing but class while he was here and visibly was an incredible teammate.  Best of luck.

Don't know that we can still say this. He was an awesome teammate on gamedays, but great teammates and leaders just don't up and leave the team. Oh well, best of luck I guess.

43 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

It's disappointing and the team would be better if he would stay.  But, I'm not sure how the staff could have done anything different.

Maybe, the reason Frost pushed him to move to WR full time is because he has seen how good Smothers is.  (pure speculation...but it's possible)

Hope you are correct :thumbs

• suh_fan93 changed the title to Luke McCaffrey